Japan Tokyo Mission 8/13 - 2/15

Monday, September 8, 2014

Friends

Mom and Dad
 
Wow
 
This week went by so fast..
I don't know, this week was good.... But it was so hard at the same time..
But it was good, on Tuesday we had 4 zone conference and I got to see
all my friends.
Sister Ivory, so that was great and then sister snow and sister
seasons and sister taketomi. All the people that I love and so many
other people.
Sister Taketomi goes home not this transfer but then next and then
after her is Sister Snow. I can't believe it. I don't want all my
friends to leave... Haha
But I needed to see them so that was great, it really helped out a ton.
I learned that the first and most important thing is to love. No
matter what love must always come first.
 
This week we had several lessons, they were all with less active
members... But hey, they were lessons at least, so no complaining.
Next week is temple pday! So I will be emailing you on Tuesday!!
 
Things will be good. I have faith that we will see some miracles start
to happen around here. Just gotta keep my chin up and keep smiling and
working hard. But it's been frustrating. I can't seems to charm
everyone here like I have everywhere else I have served. I need to
figure something out quick or else we won't have any support from the
ward, so if you have any ideas please tell me haha.
 
 
This week we are going to be working very hard. We made some plans we
are going to make the ward like us whether they want to or not.. I
know that someone out there is waiting for me and I am going to find
them. I think I need them more than they need me haha!!
 
 
This week we were able to talk to a lot of people but they didn't have
too much interest. I think I am just going to be straight up with
people and just ask them if they believe in god or if they want to
learn about Jesus Christ or the purpose of life or how to have an
eternal family and if they say no, say okay here is my number for when
you do and move on to the next person. Haha I don't know. That is a
little extreme!
 
I love the Book of Mormon, I have such a testimony of it. Lately I
have been studying family history and it is so awesome! So please if
you have any cool stories or anything please let me know!!
 
I love you guys so much and I am so thankful for you!!
XOXO
Sister Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment