Japan Tokyo Mission 8/13 - 2/15

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Staying in Urawa


Wow

Transfer calls just happened.
And I am staying here in Urawa. But I am kind of nervous haha.... 
I need Johnson Shimai.
Her Japanese is so good... I hardly talked. She did all the talking sooo I mean she grew a lot and learned a lot... So she will do great in her next area. Please pray haha! 
So my new companion is sister combs. Me and her are the same trasnfer. She is so funny and way nice! I am so excited to be companions with her but I am going to miss sister Johnson. She is going to Joetsu. I am secretly way jelly. It is right next to Nagaoka. She will love it, but it will be way cold!! Ha 

Anyways things here in Urawa are great! They are so amazing. We keep seeing miracle after miracle. I know that Christmas season is seriously right Round the corner. It is such an amazing feeling being able to to be a missionary at this time! I am so happy and thankful for it. 

So we had an awesome Halloween party on Saturday night! It turned out way good! We had tons of non member people come so that was great. And my new favorite family came to. They are so cute. The mom is from Thai and her husband is Japanese. They are amazing. I can just picture them being strong members! I really hope something awesome happens with them. 
Also Ma. She didn't come to the Halloween Party on Saturday but she did come to church on Sunday. And this time we were able to have a friend translate it into Chinese for her and she enjoyed it so much more!!!! So that was a blessing. She said even though  she doesn't understand everything she still knows that it is so important because she can feel something different when she comes to the church! Please keep her in your prayers so that she can get baptized before Christmas. 

Halloween looked so lonely this year... Bahh that is so sad. Don't worry hopefully next year there will be more people over! Halloween is great on Japan because seriously you don't have to worry about getting fat from eating to much food or getting cavities from candy because there is like no candy here for Halloween. All they eat is like jello cups so that is kind of weird ha. I am excited for some really Halloween candy next year! 

I am sorry to hear about the utes. That is the worst! But I am still proud of them!! 

Lizzy sounds like she is doing great. She is awesome! I think she is perfect where she is at. It is crazy how sometimes we think the situations God puts us in are just 100 percent wrong and that we know better. I know I have felt that way before but ever since becoming a missionary I have learned other wise. We might not right away see the purpose behind things and might be confused but we have to have patiences and faith and hope and then that's when we learn and realize why God has us where we are in our lives. 

Thanks for all of your love and support! I love you all.
XOXO
Sister Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment