Japan Tokyo Mission 8/13 - 2/15

Monday, June 9, 2014

That's my jam‏

Mother and Father
 
Hi hello
How are you today. Things in nagaoka are hot, humid, and rainy. haha
Sounds like everyone is trying to get life back in full gear now that
all the wedding things are over with. Gotta get lizzy ready for her
mission. That crazy girl.  so all the
wedding things sounded great. I am happy. A little sad I missed them,
but oh well. Oh yeah I forget they were moving for the summer. It will
be good for Brandon and Haley. I am excited to see what the future
holds for the two of them! Maybe one day they will be able to be as
cool as josh and brit. Haha good luck!
This week we had a good week. We didn't have any investigators at
church on Sunday :( kind of lame. But the elders had 3 so that was
awesome. This week we just did a ton of visit people and trying to
find new investigators. This week was way hot!! So like by the end of
everyday I am so tired. But it was good. It was good working so hard
everyday. Time flew by.  The rainy season is here so that's not
exciting. It is suppose to rain every single day this week. So I
probably will stop showering and just let the rain wash me.
So next Sunday I have to speak in church... So wish me luck. But let's
just say I have been pretty luck. I am on my 6th transfer and this is
my first time talking in church. Hopefully it doesn't go too bad. And
I hope that it will be at least 5 minutes long hahaha.
I promise my Japanese is getting better, at least I think it is.
 
Mom I am proud of you for breaking down and finally going back to
work. Look at dad for an example he goes everyday (I think) Be
careful with your surgery mother... Friday the 13th is unlucky.
I am sorry... I feel like my email is a little dumb today.
 
Oh I do have on story.. We biked way far way one day like 45 minutes
on bike to visit some people and then when we got back to our bikes
that evening.... I didn't have my bike key. Whoops..that wasn't good.
And I didn't have a spare... So we had to walk the 1 hour and 14
minute treck to the train station so we could catch a bus to make it
to our apartment and hopefully get back on time before 9... Kind of
stressful. I felt so dumb. I was so mad. So then the next morning we
rode the bus to the station and began the wonderful journey back to
our bikes haha. Jeez I was so mad at myself. And I am sure ivory
Shimai probably wanted to punch me in the face. It was sooo hot and
such a long walk. Needless to stay when I get home I think I am going
to start walking to the grandparents houses instead of driving there.
Haha. I still don't know if I could have been a pioneer but i am
getting closer to becoming one.
Anyways!! Have a great week! Love ya
 
XOXO
 
Sister Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment