Japan Tokyo Mission 8/13 - 2/15

Monday, May 5, 2014

It is May!!!!!!

Where has this year gone!! I literally can't believe that it is May
already. Brandon is getting Married this month. It is josh and Brits
wedding anniversary and lizzy turns 19. Wow I can't believe it. And
mission time is flying by!! It makes no sense to me.
 
So this past week has been a good week. Let's just say it's been a
harder week then most. All the stresses or mission work have been very
present this week. This week we didn't get any one to church. Which is
a completely bummer. But what can you do. As long as I am doing all
that I can and all that is asked of me, that's all that really
matters. This week we had 26 people at church so that was cool. It is
more than we have had in a long time.  I read a scripture the other
day and it gives me much comfort. I read D&C 123:17. It
really helps me out on the hard days. It says "Therefore, dearly
beloved brethren, let us cheerfully do all things that lie in our
power; and then may we stand still, with the utmost assurance, to see
the salvation of God, and for his arm to be revealed." Such a great
scripture. This week we were able to get in contact with a former
investigator. It was way awesome. She is an old grandma. She is
amazing. The missionaries haven't been able to contact her in over 4
months. This week Ivory Shimai and I went and found her house. When we
knocked on her door and she answered and saw who was at her door it
was like a light flashed in her eyes. She remembered who we were and
who many of the ward members were. She invited us in. She was very shy
and couldn't believe that we were at her house. She was so surprised
and so shocked but it was like a good thing not a bad thing. We talked
for a little while and set up an appointment for next week. I am very
excited to meet her. She has so much potential. It is amazing. I know
that The Lord has been working on her and that he is working on her
right now as well!!
 
This week I am pretty sure for about 5 nights now I have been dreaming
about Mexican food. Oh my goodness I want a cheese quesadilla and a
taco soooo bad right now. There is no such thing as Mexican food here
in japan. What a heart breaker. I am dying. Like I wish I could eat
27 del taco tacos right night hahah.
 
I am so glad Disneyland was fun. It looked so fun!! Oh the beach I
love it so much, this week we also saw the beach too. I will send you
a picture of it! I am glad to hear things are moving along. Poor
grandma that breaks my heart. I will be sure to pray for her. The
wedding looked so fun. I can't believe that you two danced let alone
let someone film you dancing. Haha oh so classic. I won't delete that
video ever. Haha I might even post it on Facebook. Haha just joking
that is mean. I am excited to see you all this week! Thank you for all
of your prayers and you love and support!!
XOXO
ブラウン姉妹
 
The Beach

Riding my bike
 

No comments:

Post a Comment