Japan Tokyo Mission 8/13 - 2/15

Monday, August 11, 2014

Time is Flying By

-->


Mom and Dad
 
This week flew by!! Like crazy!! It went by so fast. And I can't
believe Lizzy had her farewell. How are you feeling?? I am so excited
for her!! Sounds like the farewell and everything was a hit!! That
makes me happy to know that :)
 
This week was a good week. We did so much biking! But no complaint
from me. I love biking! The beach was cool but like it's hard to enjoy
it when you are a missionary. But we went to this huge fish market so
that was way cool. So much fish everywhere!! Japan is great!!
 
This week we have been working a ton with the new investigator we
found this past week. She is great! I love her so much. Yesterday we
had a lessons with her and her husband and little boy participated
too!! It was so amazing and such a blessing. Things here are great. I
love the people and I love the area.
 
We were going to have a baptism next week, but our investigator didn't
come to church yesterday... :( so that this a little sad. But no
worries I know that she will be getting baptized with out a doubt. She
has so much faith and so much desire. She has really been a great
example to me.
 
Lately it has been soooo hot. Haha but it feels great. Like I feel
like I just played a soccer game all the time! But I rather be
extremely hot than extremely cold!
 
I am so stressed though.... I can't transfer... I don't want to
transfer. I love this place so much!! I think the hardest thing for me
is thinking I have to tell the people I am serving good bye because I
might never see the again in my life. That's why I don't like
transferring.
 
I am so sorry to hear about aunt Ruth and the family :( oh that is so
fast and so sad and so crazy!! So scary.. Septic. That's the worst.
And poor cdiff.. That's one thing I haven't missed since being on my
mission. I always feel bad for people who have that. I am so sorry for
grandma! Aunt Ruth wrote me a Christmas card and everything this year,
:( oh my heart breaks! Poor Bert and their children. But it's
comforting to know how much Heavenly Father truly loves each one of us
and that he has a flawless plan and because of that plan no matter
what happens it will,be alright. And we will be able to be happy and
see loved ones and everything again!!
 
I am so grateful for this gospel and for the blessing it is in my
life. At times we may feel like we have nothing but in reality we have
everything, because our faith and our testimony in the savior and
redeemer Jesus Christ, nothing can knock us down! I know that this
gospel is 100% true!!
 
Thanks so much for all of your love and support!!
Love
 
XOXO
Sister Brown





No comments:

Post a Comment