Japan Tokyo Mission 8/13 - 2/15

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

MTC WEEK 5


This last week was amazing!! Choir was amazing! It was a once in a life time opportunity and I am so glad that I was able to participate it in. It was great fun! We left the MTC around 12:30 and didn't get home until  about 9:30! It was a full day gone from the mtc haha I was loving it. But it was actually kind of weird being out in the real world and not being in the mtc or the mile radius of the mtc haha. We got there and we sang sang sang. We had really good food and then sang some more and then it was time for the meeting to start!!  The two songs we sang are awesome and they were just such a reassurance to the fact that I am exactly where I am suppose to be serving the Lord :)


It made my day seeing you the other night :) gosh it was so great!! Like I don't even know how to explain it. I cried just a little bit the first time we waved at each other. Pretty sure I just stared at you the whole meeting!! It was great.  It was weird though because even though I miss you and I was so happy to see you, like I wanted to come home with you but at the same time I didn't at all!! I love being on my mission. Its amazing. Even though I am only in the MTC, I just love it here.  I got to give Sister Burton and her two counselors hugs so that was nice. It was so amazing. The conference center is huge!!! Like all the back stage areas. So crazy. It was just overall such an amazing experience and opportunity. So my companion was in the choir actually. But she was in a different part than me and like leaving the conference center was crazy back stage so I just left and was hoping I would see her on the bus. One brother told me to just go to the buses. That's the most important part was to make it to the bus and that your companion would find you somewhere haha So I went to the bus!! So it was fun. All of the sisters that are in my district were in the choir. 

Well another week down!! It is crazy how fast time is going. I am not sure if I like it or not. Its just weird. I am officially well, my district is officially the oldest now.  Its so crazy, I still feel like I can hardly say anything that isn't written down on paper.. My memorization skills aren't very good, they really need some work. I feel like I just learn so much in one day that it is impossible to remember it all. But I can officially read and write in hiragana  that's such a great feeling I am really slow at it, but it's coming along and I am making some major progress.  On Sunday we had a really great fireside about going to the Temple! I am really excited about going because of the fireside and because of this questions I have been thinking about lately. I was reading the scriptures and the question or statement "Dare to be consecrated" has been in my mind the past week. It's something that I have been studying a ton about so yeah. I am really excited to go to the Temple today because of that!! 
 
Things in the mtc are good I think I am gettting fat haha I eat so much!!  However I have been feeling really sick the past couple of days.. Its  been terrible. I have like an awful cold. A headache that won't go away and sore throat, my ears kill and that awkward chest pain haha my body is so sore too. I am tired of being sick. It makes it impossible to pay attention in class when you are feeling like this. Hopefully it gets better soon.
 
I love you so much and I know that this church is true. Try not to miss me too much!! I love ya 

XOXO 
Sister Brown 
あい して ます

No comments:

Post a Comment