Japan Tokyo Mission 8/13 - 2/15

Monday, July 28, 2014

Baptism

Mom and Dad
 
So yes!!!
It happened. Irita was baptized!! :))))
Ahh I am dying, I still can't believe it. It has been truly amazing
seeing the change that has take place in her over the past months. I
love this woman so much and I am so grateful that was able to teach
her. I can't wait until I get to see her again in the celestial
kingdom. What a great moment that will be.
 
Sunday we saw many miracles. We had a less active come to church. This
was her first time since she was baptized several years ago... So that
was amazing. Then we also were able to see one investigator come to
church and then one come to the baptism.
Jasmine, lately we have been teaching and working with her. Wow. She is
awesome. She has so much faith and desire it is crazy. She is going to
bet baptized one day, I know it. Yesterday after the baptism she was
talking to Sister Budge and she told her that she wants to get
baptized. Like hearing that was music to our ears. It blows my mind
that Jasmine had to come all the way from Mexico so that she could
hear the gospel and start learning it. I am very grateful for her.
 
This week it was so hot!! Saturday was the hottest day so far! Oh my
gosh. Like it was so hot and I was sweating so bad but whatever. It
felt great. I will take being extremely sweaty over being so cold that
it hurts to walk.
 
It's crazy how busy I have been lately. Time is going by way to fast.
Like, what the heck.  Happy 11 month mark by the way! That's just not
normal.I can't believe that I have been out on my mission that long. 
I have been so extremely blessed to have seen so many amazing miracles 
happen in my mission. I have met some of the most amazing people. I know 
that serving a mission has changed me and my life completely. And I am so
extremely grateful for that!!
 
Thank you for the package!! Ahhh it literally was exactly what I
needed!! It hit the spot and everything! Thank you thank you thank
you! And the post card!! Ahh I want to go to the cabin so bad! Dad my
biking skills have gotten pretty killer lately so I can't wait to go
down the mountain with you! Let's take up mountain biking as a hobby.
Don't worry mom, I will so go with you and Karen on your bike rides in
the morning. I wouldn't miss those things for anything!! Tooo fun!

 
This week was just truly amazing and I am looking forward to working
as hard as I can so that I can see many other awesome miracles here in
nagaoka!!
 
I love you guys so much!! Thank you so much for all of your love and support!!
XOXO
Sister Brown
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment